We’re Hiring a Finance Operations Specialist at Bateman Group
Are you great with numbers? Do spreadsheets and graphs make your reports sing? If so, we want to meet you.
We’re looking to hire a full-time Finance Operations Specialist in our San Francisco office to manage day-to-day fiscal operations, including billings, invoicing, forecasting and financial reporting for our fast-growing company.
Candidates need to have an analytical mind, the ability to pay close attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Come see why Bateman Group was named one of the 2017 SF Business Times Best Places to Work in San Francisco and 2017 Best Places to Work INC magazine.
The Finance Operations Specialist will be responsible for:
- Tracking, analyzing, and reporting on key financial and operating metrics for the company
- Managing client invoicing, accounts payable and receivables
- Tracking expenditures and employee expenses
- Collaborating across all teams on monthly forecasting
- Liaising with CPAs and external bookkeepers
- Maintaining fiscal responsibility and GAAP accounting principals
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3-7 years experience preferred
- Previous experience in finance, accounting or similar fields
- Adept at financial systems including QuickBooks, Expensify, ADP WorkForce Now and Bill.com
- Advanced Excel modeling and analytical skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
Please submit any job inquiries by sending resume via email to email@example.com.